24 Reasons Farmers and Working Class Nigerians Trust Farm4Me
Farm4Me has carved a niche for herself as the No.1 Agritech Company in Nigeria. We are pioneering 100% farm ownership in Nigeria. We are also the No.1 Farm Equipment Rental Service in Nigeria.
Find below 21 reasons why you are to patronize Farm4Me Services:
- Farm4Me is the No.1 Agritech Company in Nigeria.
- We rank first on the Google search page for Agritech Company in Nigeria.
- We are the No.1 Farm Equipment Rentals in Nigeria.
- We rank first on Google Search page for Farm Equipment Rentals in Nigeria.
- We are the first Agriculture Startup in Nigeria to offer 100% farm ownership.
- Farm4Me is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as Farm4Me Agriculture Limited with a registered business address.
- All our Farms are insured by Leadway Assurance Company.
- We have a human face – Adama J. Adama is the Founder and CEO of Farm4Me.
- Farm4Me Services have flexible and competitive prices so every Nigerian can afford.
- We have the largest farmland available for farming as a private entity. Over 254, 000 hectares of farmland available.
- We charge the cheapest price in Nigeria for our farm management service.
- We charge the cheapest price in Nigeria for our farm equipment rental service.
- We are trusted by State Governments as their Partners.
- We process the largest hectarage of farm projects with Individual Clients in thousands of hectares.
- We are pioneers of online farming in Nigeria. We are taking digital agriculture to the next level.
- We are empowering ordinary Nigerians with the tools and skills for mechanized agriculture. We make tractors and farm equipment available for smallholder farmers and farming cooperatives in Nigeria.
- We are connecting Farmers and Commodity Traders directly with Off Takers through Viable X.
- We are creating markets for agricultural produce in Nigeria.
- We are reducing the crisis of food wastage in Nigeria.
- We are on a mission to end hunger and poverty in Nigeria and contribute to global food security.
- We are creating jobs for vulnerable women and youths in rural and last mile communities in Nigeria.
- We are building the agricultural manpower of the nation on mechanized agriculture and global best practices.
- We are engaging idle and jobless youths and curbing social ills in communities across Nigeria.
- We are contributing immensely to the growth of the agriculture sector in Nigeria.